Write a 2-Four web page essay explaining the difficulty of struggle
Immediate: Struggle is outlined as a state of armed battle between totally different nations or states or totally different teams inside a nation or state. Struggle looks like an inevitable a part of historical past and is not any new idea. Write a 2-Four web page essay explaining the difficulty of struggle. Remember to embody the next data in your essay:
1) Why are nations continually going to struggle?
2) Ought to nations go to struggle?
three) Are there good and/or unhealthy causes for going to struggle?
Four) Clarify the results of struggle.
5) Ought to diplomacy be used? If that’s the case, when and for the way lengthy?
6) Clarify how struggle has modified over time/historical past.
7) Remember to present EXAMPLES of various wars.
Due Date: The essay will probably be due on Friday, January 26 by 11:59 pm to turnitinin.com. Paper copies or emailed papers won’t be accepted.
1. All essays have to be a minimal of two pages lengthy, however not more than Four pages (2-Four pages).
2. College students should use guidelines of English, with right grammar and spelling. The paper is to be in MLA format with 1 inch margins, 12 pt. font, double spaced, and utilizing Instances New Roman. For assist with MLA formatting, go to: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/useful resource/747/01/
three. The essays have to be in paragraph format (doesn’t should be 5 paragraphs, may very well be three, Four, 5, 6, 7, and so on.) with an introduction, a physique, and a conclusion; transferring from common initially of the essay, to particular within the physique of the essay, and again to common on the finish of the essay.
Four. College students should use at the very least three scholarly sources (NOT Wikipedia, About.com, yahoo solutions, and so on.) all through the paper and embody them of their works cited web page. The textbook might depend as ONE of the scholarly sources. College students are NOT allowed to make use of direct quotations from their sources.
5. They need to paraphrase after which give credit score to (cite) the work and/or creator they paraphrased from. Plagiarism of any type won’t be tolerated.
6. All essays will probably be due on Turnitin.com by the assigned deadline. If the paper isn’t turned in by the deadline, the scholar will obtain a grade of zero. NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED (until absent)! No paper/hard-copy submissions will probably be accepted.
7. Every essay will depend as one take a look at grade.
eight. Every essay will probably be graded utilizing the next rubric:
Content material/Answering Immediate 30 factors
Right Formatting (MLA fashion) 25 factors
Use of analysis articles/works cited 15 factors
Size/Group/Circulation/Creativity 20 factors
Grammar and Spelling 10 factors