Division of Enterprise Administration
Primary Statistics 3205
Amaechi N. Nwaokaro, PhD
Instruction: Instruction: Reply all of the questions with the important thing phrase or phrases in Half A.
An ideal reply to every query partially A is value 2 share factors (20 share
factors) for the 10 questions. Resolve the Issues in Components B and C and reply the
questions following every. Every excellent resolution to B and C components is 40 share factors
(80 share factors). The least share factors from all of the components is 100.
1) What’s the thought behind frequency distribution?
2) Which is the widespread sampling methodology?
three) What’s the measure of central tendency known as?
four) What statement principally describes a pattern measurement?
5) What’s the measure of dispersion from a imply known as?
6) Pattern imply or the inhabitants imply: which varies probably the most?
7) Pattern imply or particular person statement: which varies probably the most?
eight) What’s the profit of accelerating the pattern measurement?
9) Numerically characterize a Normal Regular Distribution
10) What’s the essential attribute of t-distribution?
2) With the next randomly chosen observations:
a) Decide the Regression Equation.
b) Decide the worth of Y hat when X is 7
X Y XY X
2) From the next randomly chosen observations:
a) Decide the Pearson Coefficient of Correlation, r.
b) Interpret the affiliation between X and Y.
c) Estimate the Coefficient of Dedication, R
X X-x (X- x )
2 Y (Y-y) (Y-y) 2