Put together for interprofessional stakeholders a 10–12-slide presentation (not together with title and reference pages) explaining how nurse leaders can use data know-how to enhance nursing practices that help and maintain optimistic affected person outcomes. You don’t want to really current your evaluation however make sure you embody speaker’s notes for every slide.
The dissemination of evidence-based apply outcomes helps nurses construct stakeholder engagement and help for using data system and know-how for well being care supply.
For this evaluation, think about a bunch of interprofessional stakeholders concerned with affected person care in your well being care setting want to enhance optimistic affected person outcomes. Nurse leaders have really useful modifications within the apply that incorporate informatics and the applying of recent information into your nursing practices.
You might be requested to current a short overview utilizing PowerPoint (or another presentation software program) to a small group of scholar nurses. After the session has concluded, the coaching division want to use your presentation as a coaching useful resource.
Choose a nursing apply in your individual well being care setting that has modified for the higher because you first started nursing.
Use the instruments in your presentation software program to develop a artistic and fascinating presentation. Use the notes portion of PowerPoint to seize your narrative script for every slide. Embrace the next in your presentation:
- Describe briefly an instance of a nursing apply that has modified within the final two years.
- Clarify how idea growth, analysis exploration, and knowledge know-how helps the modifications you might have described.
- Describe the essential variations between analysis (qualitative and quantitative) and evidence-based apply (EBP).
- Clarify how nurse leaders use communication practices and know-how to construct interprofessional stakeholder engagements in help of the change you might have recognized.
- Describe how nurse leaders use evidence-based apply to help and maintain patient-care outcomes.
- Size: Submit a presentation of 10–12 slides (not together with title and reference slides). Embrace each a title slide and a reference slide with four–6 references to help your presentation data and concepts.
- Formatting Tips: Create streamlined slides with minimal data.
- Be exact.
- Hold bulleted content material on one line.
- Use pictures as a substitute of phrases when applicable.
- Narrative Script: Use the notes portion to create an in depth narrative for every slide.