Informatics Program: Implementation Plan Assignment
For the Informatics Program: Implementation Plan Assignment, you will use the program option from the Informations Program: Needs Assessment Assignment to develop a program implementation plan.
The Informations Program: Implementation Plan Assignment is a formal academic paper which must include the following in a program implementation plan using the option you selected for the Informations Program: Needs Assessment Assignment (telehealth, EHR, or simulation):
1. Apply the Graduate-Level QSEN Competencies to the program implementation plan.
2. Discuss the health IT policies needed for this type of program.
3. Describe ethical consideration(s) for implementation of the program.
4. Discuss the potential benefits of the program.
· Paper length: 5 – 8 pages (not including your title and reference pages, which are required)
· Format: current APA style.
· References: A minimum of 5 scholarly sources published in the past 5 years must be cited (must include course text)
· Examples of acceptable sources include nursing or medical textbooks, scholarly, peer-reviewed research journal articles, and reliable websites (generally .org, .gov., or .edu sites are acceptable). Please avoid citing blogs, .com sites, and social media.
You will also have the opportunity to submit 1 draft that will not be graded.
You will submit this paper through the Turnitin plagiarism tool to check the originality of your work.