Peer Review of Case Study
Name of the person’s paper you are reviewing: ___________________________
Your name (the reviewer): ___________________________
You should read the paper assigned to you twice. The first time you should pay attention to topics and get an overview of the paper. During the second time to give constructive feedback for the author to use when revising the paper.
· Were the basic sections (Introduction, Conclusion, References Cited, etc.) present and adequate? If not, what is missing?
· Was the paper written in a way that was logical, clear, easy to follow? Explain.
· Did the writer cite sources adequately and appropriately? Explain any errors found.
· Were all the citations in the text listed in the Reference section? Note any errors found.
GRAMMAR AND STYLE
· Were there any grammatical or spelling errors? Highlight in the paper.
· Was the writer’s writing style clear? Were the paragraphs and sentences cohesive? Explain.
· Did the writer adequately summarize and discuss the topic? Explain.
· Did the writer comprehensively cover appropriate references? If no, what’s missing?
· Did the writer make some contribution of thought to the paper, or merely summarize data or publications? Explain.