Community and School Collaboration
Application Paper: Community and School Collaboration and Career Counseling
You have been contacted by Mr. Career, a middle school counselor in an affluent district, who tells you that the dropout rate for his school is 19%, which is much higher than most of the other schools in the district. He stated that he would like to work with you as a renowned community, career counselor to assist with the reducing the number of students dropping out even before high school. Mr. Career stated that he believes that if students are provided with career counseling services at a community agency in addition to the school, the likelihood of them dropping out would be reduced dramatically. He therefore, is asking for your expertise as he wants to come up with a career development plan for these students. He shared with you that he plans to run the program for one year and then evaluate the program to assess if it met the intended goals and objectives. As you consider what you and Mr. Career would need to do to accomplish the development of your plan of intervention.
Based on chapter 8 & 9 reading write a two to three-page application paper responding to the consideration of the following:
2) What is the target population for your proposed intervention plan and how will you identify them? Be sure to clearly describe its population.
3) What do you perceive to be the needs of this population? Be clear and concise.
4) What are at least two measurable objectives you want to accomplish in the program?
5) How do you plan to deliver the program?
6) What other factors do you need to consider when developing and implementing the program?
7) What is your plan for evaluating if the objectives are met?
APA Formatting with in-text citations. At least three references including the following reference.
Niles, S.G., & Harris-Bowlsbey, J. (2016). Career Development Interventions (5th Ed.) Boston: Pearson.
Jun 11, 2021 12:32 PM
Jun 29, 2021 11:59 PM
-research paper writing service